Springtime is probably the season that comes to mind when you think of the best time to sell your home. The Spring market is definitely the busiest time in real estate, but did you know that Fall is the second busiest time of year for real estate? Here are some benefits of selling your home in the fall:
- Summer is often vacation time for many families and so in the fall, when life goes back to being scheduled, more people become available for house hunting
- Kids are in school which often makes it easier to keep your home clean for showings
- Fall is truly a beautiful time of year. Fall colours are warm and inviting and can definitely add to the curb appeal of your home
- Comfortable temperatures for moving and dry ground are also benefits of relocating in the Fall
- Fall buyers are serious buyers. As winters gets closer, most buyers want to ensure they are comfortably moved into their new home before the holidays and stormy weather
Thinking of selling your home? Fall is a great time to put your home on the market. If you are not already working with a Realtor, I would be happy to help you sell your home before the holidays.