Knowing the Northumberland Real Estate Market and Protecting Your Real Estate Interests
Looking back at the real estate market in 2015 includes memories of a constant Seller's market in Northumberland County, quick sales, multiple/competing offers, legislation introduced to help protect buyers, electronic signatures became legal to use in an Agreement of Purchase and Sale in Ontario and record sales numbers.
With Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) both predicting a less agressive market for 2016 and 2017 and the fact that interest rates have remained low, helping to make homeownership affordable, calmer waters are likely to be ahead for people looking to purchase a home.
Don't forget to join me on Thursday mornings as I host “Reality Realty” Northumberland 89.7 fm's real estate talk show. I include segments highlighting: statistics in the residential real estate market of Northumberland County, real estate news and information that pertains to home ownership, Cobourg, Port Hope and all of Northumberland County. I like to say that we “take on, talk about and interview guests on all things real estate with a direct focus on Northumberland County and all the communities within it”.
There’s always something going on in Northumberland County; whether you want to stay indoors or enjoy all that outdoor activities offer. Those of us who live here know of the comfort and advantages that are compliments of having a home in Cobourg, Port Hope and all the townships, towns, villages and hamlets within Northumberland County. And the secret is getting out as we can see, by more and more people choosing to buy real estate and relocate here. Whether you’re looking for the best real estate values for your hard earned dollars, searching for a safe place to raise a family, yearning for wide open spaces or just wanting to get away from the busyness of the big city while still living close enough for a quick visit back, there’s something for everyone in Northumberland County.
Northumberland real estate offers options for first-time home buyers right through to those who are in their retirement years; we have an amazing and diverse community.
If you have a real estate move in your future, contact me and let's start planning for your success in today's real estate market. I use trend setting technology, leading edge marketing and haven't forgotten the value of good old fashion service.
Real Estate Service Features
- A comprehensive yet easy to understand Market Analysis that makes sense - with the available supporting documents.
- Your listing will always be placed on the Toronto Real Estate Board as well as the Northumberland Hills Association of Realtors Board, since I'm a full member of both boards.
- A complimentary home staging consultation will enable you to have your home looking it's very best - a $400 value.
- Both Sellers and Buyers can save with my complimentary home pre-inspection program - a $446 value.
- Professional photography and virtual tour from an architectural photographer.
- High-end feature sheets for prospective Buyers to take with them - helping to set your home apart from competing homes.
- Floor plans - supplying buyers with the information they need to make an informed decision.
- Strategic print media marketing.
- Leading internet marketing – realtor.ca, royallepage.ca, discoverroyallepage.com, dalebryant.ca, northumberlandrealestate.ca, icx.ca, worldproperties.com and more.