Recently I’ve added the FRI (Fellow of the Real Estate Institute) designation to my Real Estate resumé. The FRI designation is a standard of excellence and accomplishment in this line of work, and the road to earning said designation has enhanced my knowledge and skills in legal and regulatory issues, communication skills, advanced negotiation techniques, and professional ethics with real-world application.
Earning the confidence and real estate business of the community within Cobourg, Port Hope, and all of Northumberland County with leading technical proficiencies, experience, and marketing excellence is a driving force behind what I do. Some of my real estate resume experience that provides the qualifications to give you the representation that protects your interests are:
- Real Estate Broker Licence;
- Member of the Northumberland Association of Realtors – NHAR;
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board – TREB;
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute – FRI;
- I’m Part of what I believe to be the absolute strongest real estate Brokerage in Northumberland County – Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty, Brokerage
- Member of Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty;
- 2013 recipient of Royal LePage’s President’s Gold Award for sales;
- Past experience as a Mortgage Broker and Mortgage Agent;
- Personally experienced the ownership of five different homes and rented another.
I’d love to hear from you, so if there’s a real estate move in your future, contact me and let’s start planning for your success in the real estate market.