Finding Your Way Home in Our Winter Real Estate Market
There’s always something going on during the winter months in Northumberland County; whether you want to stay indoors or enjoy all that outdoor winter activities offer. Those of us who live here know of the comfort and advantages that are compliments of having a home in Cobourg, Port Hope and all the townships, towns, villages and hamlets within Northumberland County. And the secret is getting out as we can see by more and more people choosing to buy real estate and relocate here. Whether you’re looking for the best real estate values for your hard earned dollars, searching for a safe place to raise a family, yearning for wide open spaces or just wanting to get away from the busyness of the big city while still living close enough for a quick visit back, there’s something for everyone in Northumberland County.
Cobourg, Port Hope and all the communities within Northumberland County provide plenty of entertainment and events as we embark on winter. Whether you call our community home or live a short drive away, you are always welcome to join us. Some of our pre-winter and winter events include: Horse drawn wagon rides in Port Hope (3 Saturdays Dec.6-20), Port Hope’s Christmas Market (Dec.13), Cobourg First Night (Dec.31), Ganaraska Forest Centre’s Family Cross-Country Ski and Snowshoe Day (Jan.24), La Jeunesse Youth Orchestra’s “In the Spotlight” concert (Feb.22), Warkworth Maple Syrup Festival (Mar.7&8), Ganaraska Forest Centre’s Maple Syrup Day (Mar.28) and the list goes on...
It’s true that the Northumberland real estate market typically slows down in December and January and saying that, you never know when the right opportunity will present itself.
If you have a real estate move in your future, contact me and let’s start planning for your success in today’s real estate market. I use trend setting technology, leading edge marketing and haven’t forgotten the value of good old fashion service.
Real Estate Service Features
- A comprehensive yet easy to understand Market Analysis that makes sense - with the available supporting documents.
- Your listing will always be placed on the Toronto Real Estate Board as well as the Northumberland Hills Association of Realtors Board, since I'm a full member of both boards.
- A complimentary home staging consultation will enable you to have your home looking it's very best - a $400 value.
- Both Sellers and Buyers can save with my complimentary home pre-inspection program - a $446 value.
- Professional photography and virtual tour from an architectural photographer.
- High-end feature sheets for prospective Buyers to take with them - helping to set your home apart from competing homes.
- Floor plans - supplying buyers with the information they need to make an informed decision.
- Strategic print media marketing.
- Leading internet marketing – realtor.ca, royallepage.ca, discoverroyallepage.com, dalebryant.ca, northumberlandrealestate.ca, icx.ca, worldproperties.com and more.