“Game On” - It’s the Spring Real Estate Market
It’s the first week of April 2015 and the spring real estate market in Northumberland County has been extremely active; properly priced homes have been selling fast and competing offers have not been unfamiliar. Cobourg, Port Hope and the surrounding communities within Northumberland County have been in a “Seller’s Market”, with the residential real estate absorption rate over 20% - the ratio of residential homes on the market relative to the number of potential buyers started the spring market low. Contact me if you are interested in knowing the best way to enter a market like this as a home buyer or seller.
There’s always something going on during the spring in Northumberland County; whether you want to stay indoors or enjoy all that outdoor spring activities offer. Those of us who live here know of the comfort and advantages that are compliments of having a home in Cobourg, Port Hope and all the townships, towns, villages and hamlets within Northumberland County. And the secret is getting out as we can see, by more and more people choosing to buy real estate and relocate here. Whether you’re looking for the best real estate values for your hard earned dollars, searching for a safe place to raise a family, yearning for wide open spaces or just wanting to get away from the busyness of the big city while still living close enough for a quick visit back, there’s something for everyone in Northumberland County.
Cobourg, Port Hope and all the communities within Northumberland County provide plenty of entertainment and events as we welcome all that spring provides. Whether you call our community home or live a short drive away, you’re always welcome to join us. Some of our spring events include: “Float Your Fanny Down the Ganny” which is a 10km race down the Ganaraska River, Port Hope, in canoes, kayaks and homemade rafts (April 18), the Warkworth Community Service Club Fishing Derby for children 14 years of age and under (April 25-26), Port Hope’s branch of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario is having an “Antiques & Artifacts Auction and Tag Sale” (April 26), Port Hope Farmer’s Market begins Saturday, May 2 and continues every Saturday until the end of October, La Jeunesse Youth Orchestra’s “Sonic Boom” concert (May 3), Cobourg’s 52nd Annual Ceilidh and Highland Games (June 19-20) and the list goes on...
Northumberland real estate offers options for first-time home buyers right through to those who are in their retirement years; we have an amazing and diverse community.
If you have a real estate move in your future, contact me and let’s start planning for your success in today’s real estate market. I use trend setting technology, leading edge marketing and haven’t forgotten the value of good old fashion service.
Real Estate Service Features
- A comprehensive yet easy to understand Market Analysis that makes sense - with the available supporting documents.
- Your listing will always be placed on the Toronto Real Estate Board as well as the Northumberland Hills Association of Realtors Board, since I'm a full member of both boards.
- A complimentary home staging consultation will enable you to have your home looking it's very best - a $400 value.
- Both Sellers and Buyers can save with my complimentary home pre-inspection program - a $446 value.
- Professional photography and virtual tour from an architectural photographer.
- High-end feature sheets for prospective Buyers to take with them - helping to set your home apart from competing homes.
- Floor plans - supplying buyers with the information they need to make an informed decision.
- Strategic print media marketing.
- Leading internet marketing – realtor.ca, royallepage.ca, discoverroyallepage.com, dalebryant.ca, northumberlandrealestate.ca, icx.ca, worldproperties.com and more.